24 Feb Woods Macrobiotics Cooking Workshop for beginners,11 April 2020 *Available for registration*
*If you are at wit’s end searching for new, tasty, and healthy meal recipes for your family;
*If you find difficulties turning brown rice and other wholesome ingredients into a delicious meal that is full of energy;
*If you wish to learn how to cook for someone to help boost their recovery;
*If you have never dabbled in cooking before, but are interested in taking the first step.
Here at the Woods Macrobiotic Cooking Academy of Southeast Asia, we have the answers to all your questions above and much more.
- What is macrobiotic diet
- Why choosing brown rice over white rice and how to cook delicious brown rice
- How to select, pair and prepare your vegetables
- How to cook a bowl of delicious and functional soup
- How to prepare the best kind of dessert- one that is completely guilt-free and functional!
- Q&A session
- Lunch ( Organic, vegan & macrobiotic food)
Macrobiotic Vegan Chef
Fee: Rm 168 per person (option to purchase book at 20% off)
Date & Time:11 April 2020 (saturday), 9.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: Woods Macrobiotic Cooking Academy of Southeast Asia 52, Jalan 5/60, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, malaysia.
Tel: 03- 79585795
Payment upon registration
Bank Details: Public Bank Bhd.
Payee: Woods Eco-cuisine sdn bhd (276699k)