Out of stock
Product of Thailand
Net Weight: 195g
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Milk, organic green chili, organic cane sugar, salt, organic rice bran oil, organic galangal, organic shallot, organic lemongrass, organic garlic, organic kaffir lime rind, organic dried kaffir lime leaves, organic dried sweet basil leaves, organic coriander leaves, organic dried sliced chili, acidity regulators (Citric acid INS330)
1. Heat 1 tablespoon in a wok over medium heat and fry organic green curry paste about 1 min until its aromatic flavour is exposed. Then pour organic coconut milk and stir until the oil starts separating on the surface. Add 150ml of water until boiling.
2. To balance the yin energy of coconut and sugar, please use kombu dashi instead of water together with a teaspoon of shiro or barley miso to the liquid.
3. Add organic Green Curry Seasoning. Mix well together for about 2 mins.
4. Add about 200g of your desired vegetables. Stir the mixture for another 2-3 mins until fully cooked.
5. Add Organic Dried Herbs. Mix well together and serve in a bowl.