15 Jun Recipe Maize Cookie
Organic, vegan, gluten-free (Make 25 pieces of 3cm cookies)
- 60g yellow maize flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder (non-alum)
- 10g sesame seeds, toasted
- 1teaspoon orange rind
- 10g apricot, chopped
- 60 ml rice milk
- 1 tablespoon light sesame oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 10g rice malt
Preheat oven to 150C
- In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients A.
- Mix B in a separate bowl, add A. Mix to combine.
- Spoon batter onto a lined baking tray, bake for about 25-30 minutes until slightly brown. If too dry, add extra rice milk to the batter.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
By June Ka Lim, macrobiotic counselor
Copyrights reserved 6/2016