Food quality: Organic, vegan, gluten-free
This recipe makes 25 pieces of cookies measuring 3 cm each.
- 60g yellow maize flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder (non-alum)
- 10g sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon orange rind
- 10g apricot, chopped
- 60 ml rice milk
- 1 tablespoon light sesame oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- 10g rice malt
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius
- In a mixing bowl, combine ingredients A.
- Mix B in a separate bowl, and then add A. Mix to combine.
- Spoon batter onto a lined baking tray and bake for about 25-30 minutes until slightly brown. If the batter is too dry, you can add some extra rice milk to the batter.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.
By June Ka Lim, macrobiotic counselor
Copyrights reserved 06/2016