c/f Lapan Wellness Café
621, Jalan 17/8, 46400 Petaling Jaya
- Managing Director of Woods Eco-cuisine Sdn Bhd
- Ex-Director of Radiant Code Sdn Bhd
- Executive Chef at Lapan Wellness Café
- Principal of Woods Macrobiotic Cooking Academy of Southeast Asia
- Founder of International Macrobiotic Institute (IMI) and International Macrobiotic Institute Malaysia (IMIM)
- Macrobiotic Diet and Lifestyle Counsellor
- B. Com. NUS, (Business Management) Singapore.
- Certified Neurolinguistics psychologist, USA.
- Certified aroma therapist, UK.
- Graduate of Kushi Institute, Europe in Macrobiotic food healing, lifestyle counselling and teaching.
- Graduate of Kushi Institute, USA in Macrobiotic food healing for serious diseases.
- Trained as a vegan chef at Institute of Culinary Awakening, Seattle, USA.
- Trained at The Natural Gourmet Institute in natural desserts, New York, USA.
- Trained at Pestalozzi, Germany under Master Bio Baker, Hanspeter Wibbet for organic bread & pastry making.
- Trained in Soto Zen food styling, Shojin Ryori at Fushiki An, Japan.
- Graduate of Permaculture Design diploma course at Koanga Institute, New Zealand on sustainable agriculture and eco-village design 2012.
- Advance Certificate in macrobiotic food healing at Osaka Macrobiotic Association 2013.
- Trained at Bio-dynamic Agriculture Foundation basic course, Bellingen, Australia 2014, Foundation Course.
- Trained in Natural Building & Earth Homes, Thailand 2016.
- Advance Certificate in Professional Photography.
- Participated as a teacher in the Macrobiotic Conference in Barcelona, Spain 2017.
- Participated as a teacher in the International Macrobiotic Master chef Teaching Program 2018 in Milan, Italy.
- Managing director of Woods Eco-cuisine Sdn. Bhd since 1993.
- Macrobiotic diet and lifestyle counselor since 1993.
- Director of Radiant Code Sdn. Bhd since 2000.
- Principal of Woods Macrobiotic Cooking Academy of Southeast Asia since 2006.
- Principal of International Macrobiotic Institute.
- Executive chef at Lapan Wellness Café since 2018.
Skills & Titles
- Pioneer of organic industry in Malaysia.
- Founder of Reldex Sdn. Bhd., the first organic food importer in Malaysia in 1989.
- Extensive macrobiotic diet and lifestyle counselling experience since 1993.
- Founder of Woods Eco-cuisine Sdn. Bhd., the first organic macrobiotic vegan restaurant and healing centre in Malaysia in 1993.
- Founder of Radiant Code Sdn. Bhd., a Malaysian general organic food importer and wholesale distributor in Malaysia in 2000.
- Founder of Woods Macrobiotic Cooking Academy of Southeast Asia in 2006.
- Founder of Hanspeter Bio Bäckerei, the first organic slow bread vegan artisan bakery in Malaysian in 2007.
- Co-founder of International Macrobiotic Institute Malaysia in 2019 with Edward Esko.
- Founded Dharma Drum Mountain Buddhist Centre Malaysian Chapter in 1989 (ddmmy.org).
- President, Dharma Drum Mountain Buddhist Centre Malaysian Chapter 1993-2001.
- Vice-president, The Malaysian Vegetarian Society 1996.
- Certified Chan Meditation teacher for beginners, Soto Zen lineage trained by Zen Master Dr. Sheng-Yan in the year 2000.
- Community leader for a Buddhist congress of an audience of 12,000 during 2001 in Kuala Lumpur for Zen Master, Dr. Sheng-Yan's visit to Malaysia.
- Columnist in various local newspapers and magazines.
- Basic Vegetarian Cooking Booklet.
- Basic Vegan Cooking.
- Macrobiotic for Life.
- A Taste of Zen: Soul Food for Zen Practitioners, Taiwan publication.
- A Taste of Zen: Soul Food for Zen Practitioners, China publication.
- The Essence of Macrobiotics (Published in Aug 2016, Simplified Chinese edition).
- Macrobiotic Yin and Yang Food Guide 2010.
June delivers regular public talks and cooking classes both locally and internationally on macrobiotic lifestyle, diet and environmental health issues.
International talks conducted in Melbourne & Perth, Australia, Singapore, Kunming & Xiamen, China, Italy, Spain, Jakarta, Indonesia, and Taiwan.