Woods Macrobiotic Cooking Academy of South East Asia
The Macrobiotic Diet is centered on the ancient oriental philosophical principals of Yin & Yang (balance and harmony), those complimentary yet opposite forces found throughout the universe are experienced in the way you prepare food enabling you to achieve harmony within yourself and the environment.
Through the use of whole grains, natural foods, and local, seasonal ingredients combined with harmonious cooking techniques, the Macrobiotic Diet enables you to reach and maintain your optimal health, mental clarity, emotional calmness, and overall regeneration of your bodies.
Cooking classes are an important component of effective Macrobiotic Diet and Lifestyle Counselling sessions in maintaining progress. Woods Macrobiotic cooking classes are delivered in a professional and supportive environment where you can learn the necessary skills with which to prepare Macrobiotic healing foods and remedies.
- Bio Bakery
- Macrobiotic Grocery
- Dried Seaweed, Mushroom, Daikon
- Equipment & Tools
- Fermented food & beverages
- Flour & Baking Ingredients
- Herb and Spices
- Natural Sweeteners
- Nuts, seeds, beans
- Travelling Essentials
- Wheat Based Noodles
- Wheat/Gluten Free Noodles
- Whole Grains & Cereal
- Take Away Menu
Top Rated Products
- Lotus Root Soba - Buckwheat Pasta with Lotus Root RM14.50
- Organic Rice Malt Syrup RM19.90
- C1 Skin Atopy Recovery RM340.00
- Organic Macrobiotic Brown Rice Crackers with Black Sesame RM12.90
- Saprem Safflower Probiotics EM RM395.70